Search

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Today makes me smile and not just because it's my fine friend, Dave's, birthday:
Cool it ladies, he's taken.

Though Dave does make me smile very often, today is extra special because it's Earth Day and it reminds me of my dad. When I was little, he and I used to go out every year on Earth Day and pick up trash, bring things to recycling centers, and spend the day doing what we could to "celebrate" and help out. It might seem like such a silly memory but, for me, it was just something that dad and I did together that was special to me. I turned into an angry teenager much too quick to appreciate all those little moments but I surely do now. :P

So, happy Earth Day to all and happy birthday to Dave! Hope the week has gone well for everyone so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one HOT HOT man :-P