Search

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Gia

It's time for another round of smiles brought to you by sweet Gianna! When Erica sends me photos, I often think they can't ever be topped. There's Gia at Valentine's Day and then my very favorite of her in the pumpkin shirt at Halloween, but I definitely haven't smiled as big as I did when I saw her at Easter:
I mean, that child is just ridiculous. Look at that face! Those two little bottom teeth just kill me. She's totally her mother's daughter too because I guarantee she's thinking I can't wait for candy! which is most likely what Erica was thinking while they waited in line for this. I just had to share this sweet photo and hope it brightens your day as it did mine. :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Your friends are going to think you're nuts for posting pics/entries about my child! :)
Thanks though, I do think she's pretty cute.
oh, and I was thinking "cookies" because the Great American Cookie Company was right next to that damn bunny