Search

Monday, February 22, 2010

Driven Creative

I'm excited to say that a good friend of mine out in California is starting up a really neat company called Driven Creative. He's working with a team of people he trusts greatly and I have no doubt that their ideas and efforts will be so rewarded in time. The idea behind the company is, of course, creative services and they hope to eventually run and manage projects of all background and diversity. Please check them out at their new site and continue looking for updates as this is all a brand new start for them. As a person looking to begin my own venture in working for myself, I greatly support their vision and dream and I relate to their passion in pursuing this.

Also, as a mighty important side note, I got to do my part in recording the general voicemail for the company which I'm confident is one of the biggest reasons people will want to call in. :P

No comments: