Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

You're Mean, Jimmy Clarke!

I have a personal trainer. His name is Jimmy Clarke. Sometimes, Jimmy can be very mean...but only in the best of ways, of course.

Jimmy is the single best personal trainer I've ever worked with. He is so focused, engaging, and very very tough. He's one of those people who really cares about what he does and he pushes you to constantly be better. I've worked out consistently for the past ten years. I've done just about everything under the sun you can imagine but one thing I was never satisfied with was the inability to work with a trainer. Whether it was financial issues or not finding the right person, I was never able to work on a consistent basis with someone one on one. I was thrilled to be referred to Jimmy and working with him is one of the best decisions I've made in a long time.

That said, let me repeat myself. He can be "mean"and I'm so sore today that I really think I'll be stuck behind my desk for the whole day. It hurts to move and I'm sore in places I didn't really know I could be sore. Yep, good ol' Jimmy. I simply cannot wait for next week. Just thought I'd share.

Happy Thursday! :P

No comments: