Search

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome, Sweet Baby James!

Anyone who keeeps up with my blog regularly (hi Matt!) knows how much I adore my "niece", Gianna. I've written many posts about her, this being the first, but she's the daughter of one of my best friends, Erica. I know this sounds nuts but she's honestly the first baby I have ever been around. I'd never even held a newborn until her! At any rate, this post is not about Gia. This post is about her new baby brother, JAMES!

Erica got pregnant by surprise just a few months after Gia was born. So, while she and her husband, Austin, are very nervous to have two babies, they're naturally also ecstatic. James Austin Larkin was born a little bit ago at 3:31pm and I'm so excited, you'd think he was my kid - hence this immediate blog post. :P I'm just so thrilled for Erica and Austin and their now TWO precious children. God has blessed them with such a sweet life and his provision over them has been incredible. Erica is honestly like family to me so these two kids mean as much to me as my other nieces and nephew. I'm such a lucky lady to have the amount of love and joy in my life that I do! I'm so indirectly blessed by Erica's kids and I can't wait to watch them grow up.

I really thank god for intense miracles and I just had to note this day as James has come into the world. The best part is that I get to meet him in just three weeks when I head home for Labor Day. I can't wait! Welcome to the world, baby James:

No comments: