Search

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Love You, Lawrence Dai!

I have a rather odd sense of humor in which certain things that make me die laughing might leave other people going what the hell...? For example, my lovely sister introduced me to the following today and I've been laughing out loud all day long:

http://lawrenceandjulieandjulia.blogspot.com/

The best part is she found it on someone's Twitter page which means she's getting better with technology in her old age. I'm proud of you, Allison! At any rate, I hope you all will check out Lawrence's blog and start reading from day one as I have. If you haven't seen the movie, it clearly won't be as funny but I think any person on the planet can appreciate his writing humor. I can honestly say that life is now better with Lawrence in it.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: