Search

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sunset Cruises Are Fun

I really feel fortunate to have experienced some awesome things this summer but a huge highlight was celebrating Seafood's 30th in major style aboard a yacht at sunset, cruising around Manhattan until midnight. I've never done anything like that in the city before and it was absolutely tremendous.

Not only is Seafood (as we affectionately refer to him) the most generous person I know, he's also the best when it comes to celebrations. He knows how to have fun, that's for sure. It was so hard coming up with what to get him for his birthday until a lightbulb went off: Colleen! A group of us decided to pool funds together and hire Colleen to photograph the entire evening. It's honestly the best decision we could've made. Not only was Seafood ecstatic about the surprise but he told us several times how happy he was to have that memory documented.

We had gorgeous weather for the evening and I truly feel lucky to have spent such a special night with Seafood's good friends and family. I must share some of Colleen's beautiful photos as they capture much more than I can:
What a terrific, fun and memorable evening. I honestly love my life sometimes and the people in it are irreplaceable. I'm a very lucky lady.

No comments: