Search

Friday, October 28, 2011

Beautiful Abbey Turns 30

One of the most fun nights I've had in a while came right before a string of amazing experiences so I kinda think my dear friend, Abbey, somehow rubbed good luck off on me. Right before I went out to Denver (a day before, in fact!), I was so thrilled to celebrate sweet Abbey's 30th birthday and man, did we have an absolute blast. Her parents decided to rent out Corsino for an evening and it was such a perfect celebration.

Over the years, I've gotten to meet a great deal of Abbey's family and friends so the night was as fun for me as it was her. I hadn't yet met her adorable niece, Harper, though and that was a huge highlight of the night for me. I fell in love with her: 
We drank fantastic wine, ate delicious food and ended up dancing into the wee hours of the night at a bar later on. The best part? Allison and I hired Colleen again to photograph everything and it truly was so special. Taken from Colleen's website:
Abbey is one of my first true New York friends and I am so deeply blessed by her. She has been such a bright spot in my life over the years and I cherish who she is as a woman and friend. Celebrating a milestone such as her 30th birthday is a memory I won't soon forget and I'm honored to walk the path of life together as the years continue to pass. Lots of love to you, sweet friend!

No comments: