Search

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a beautiful and amazing day today is. Easter weekend entirely is special but the power of today is so humbling and convicting. I am deeply moved this year by Easter and the story of selfless sacrifice of what god has done. I have intense respect for what so many think and believe and obviously there are differences the world over when it comes to faith.

Today, I celebrate and rejoice in what I believe. I cry out with joy over the great blessing and grace that is so mercifully given to me by no work or deed of my own. I thank the lord for his provision, sanctification, redemption and true, unconditional love. I thank him for the gift of life through the death of his son. I thank him for loving me so much that he would offer me the precious opportunity to walk through life with unending mercy, hope and grace. I am so humbly grateful and words won't ever explain the peace I feel in knowing who I am in him.

Happy Easter to each of you. May today affect your hearts radically and may we all be moved by the enormity of this holiday.

"And who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord." ~Romans 1:4

No comments: